Saturday, February 05, 2005

new ibook


new ibook
Originally uploaded by audmo.
haven't posted in a while because my old ibook has broken down again. i called apple and complained because this is the 4th time that my logic board has given me problems. they were very helpful and are replacing my ibook G3 with a new ibook G4 that baby on the right there. for free. nice.



it's a pretty sweet deal, i get a major upgrade in computer quality. hopefully, they'll get it to me soon. it puts a bit of a crimp in my studies, and my emailing and posting and general procrastination.

entering the fifth week of our twelve-week semester. time is flying by. so much good information to absorb and sift through. will post some of these thoughts soon.

it is sunny here today! i'd forgotten how blue the sky is.

No comments: