Friday, December 31, 2010

well, well, well

well hello there. it's been a while. thought i'd offer up a final comment on 2010 in the last few hours of this year.

so i got myself a job. what? yeah, that's right. gainful employment. a regular paycheck is blowing my mind. as is medical/dental insurance. and a regular commute/schedule. so it's good. i like it. perhaps i'll get to move out of my parents' house this year. we'll see. i'm curious to see what kind of shape my life will take now, after being in a kind of limbo for a while. a long while. i'm better for it though.

anyway, off to ring in the new year - once at 9, east-coast kid friendly style with my friends with rugrats and then again at midnight with the swingin' younger pals. more bang for my buck that way. hah. all the best to my 3 readers out there. hope 2011 is a good one for all!

No comments: