Tuesday, September 20, 2005

favorite moments of my trip home

1. my brothers took me to the cancun taqueria immediately after i got off the plane. they know to do this every time i come home now. on mexican independence day, no less. viva mexico!
2. watching the giants/dodgers game on tv with my grandma and brothers. my grandma has been in the hospital for the last few weeks. she's why i went home actually. it was good to spend time with her.
3. having breakfast with my friend marybeth and her family. her husband craig makes some mean pancakes. there's few things in life better than pulling up to a house and having her two little boys garrett and kyle (kyle still in pajamas) come running out of the house yelling "audrey!" and jumping on me. i'm glad they still remember me. it's been a while.

No comments: