Saturday, October 15, 2005

the hits just keep on coming...

well, the week is over, so that's good.
my bank account has been restored to me. they didn't catch the person who did it. but they verified that i was not the person responsible for going on a $3000 shopping spree over last weekend, thus hugely overdrawing my account. it's been disorienting to have this bit of security taken away in some unknown manner. there is some reasoning behind this age of paranoia.

stunned that october is half over. time slips away all to quickly. my attention and energy is spent in a huge variety of ways, and i hope it is done wisely. torn between wanting to be with friends while we are all still in this place together and attending to my various responsibilities as a student. usually friends wins out, but we're getting on to academic crunch time. i wonder why i do this to myself. although i do find in myself a new desire to rise to the challenges and course set before me for the next few months, school-wise. it must mean i really like what i'm doing. or else i'm a huge masochist. i guess we'll find out pretty soon.

celebrated two good friends tonight. they're getting married in december. good wine, good cheese, good company, good stuff.
good night.

No comments: