Thursday, January 26, 2006

i'll sleep when i'm dead

in a general state of overdrive. writing lots. sometimes i even like what i'm writing, which is a bonus.

it seems that my creative times are later on in the evening. most of the time, while i'm drifting off to sleep. i've started keeping a notebook and pen by my bed. because if i don't write it down, i'm going to forget it. or it will make me stay up later trying to impress it into my memory. it's exhausting i tell you. i'll get into bed between 12 and 1, but won't actually fall asleep until 2 or 3. i fall asleep with my light on and my pen in my hand. sometimes i wish i could just tell my creative muse to SHUT THE HELL UP and LET ME GET SOME REST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

spending a lot of time by myself out of necessity. not too much different for an introvert like me. but still getting in good times with friends here and there. otherwise, i don't know. i'd probably end up like famous recluses such as miss havisham from great expectations, howard hughes, citizen kane, or gollum. oh my precioussss thessssissss...

No comments: