Tuesday, January 17, 2006

so it begins...

my final semester of grad school, lord willing.

fittingly, the rain has returned to drench everything as school starts. feeling exhilirated/jittery/anxious/excited/annoyed/terrified about everything. but in a good way. today i ran into my advisor, and we are meeting on thursday to begin working together on the thesis.
i asked what i should bring, and she asked, "well have you been writing?"
i, of course, lied. "well, a little."
and she said to bring it to the meeting. oh i'll bring it. bring it like crazy.

it's not that i don't have anything. i've got my ideas, but haven't written them out full length yet. it takes the powerful motivator of fear a deadline to get me to commit to paper. it's all good.

perhaps if i feel like giving y'all a sneak peak, i'll post some of it on here. not sure though. i like to keep my cards close. off to procrastinate some more until i really freak out.

No comments: