Wednesday, January 11, 2006

on the road again...


heading from home in california to my other home in vancouver. tired of travelling.

i have so enjoyed seeing my friends here and tasting again what life is like in the bay area (and its mexican food, which kind of goes without saying). god has been merciful and caused the sun to shine on my face before i go somewhere that has seen rain for the LAST 24 DAYS IN A ROW. what the hell is that? i should pack my scuba gear. though i am looking forward to my own bed and seing wonderful friends.

how can my heart belong to so many different places? not sure if it's supposed to be like this. or if i will always feel this way until heaven. at least i won't have to while away time in airports.

in the meantime, i am thankful for places that feel like home, raining or no.

No comments: