Thursday, April 27, 2006

well, well, well

if only i could amuse myself as easily as this.

i turned in my last paper 9 days ago. my last day at the well was 7 days ago. since then, my days have been mostly structureless. i don't even know what the date is - that's something new. it has been rather nice, i've caught up on sleep. i wake up in the morning without this overwhelming pressure to get somewhere and get something done that has been the state of my life for the past 8 months. is it weird that a small part of me misses that? i think it is, a little bit.

i'm watching a lot of felicity. had some drinks with some friends. trying to just soak in vancouver, and not work so hard at trying to relax. allowing my brain to turn to mush. giving myself a break before i plunge into the job search. that kind of stuff. got a big stack of books to read and not have to write papers about.

1 comment:

eric molina said...

Did you see that one Felicity episode where Ben and Noel stay up all night playing video games, then Noel throws the beer off Ben's head and they start fighting? That episode was great.

This is David, by the way.

I'm going to send you a Tin-Tin shirt as a graduation present.