Monday, May 15, 2006

further clumsiness


these are the hedges out behind our school, between the building and the parking lot. we discovered a few months ago that they are dense enough to support your weight. jeff demonstrates this here. it's quite amusing.

the other day i ran into my friends, the swaim family, as i waited for katie to give me a ride home. i thought my little buddies, hudson and everett would be amused by this little trick. so after a few unsuccessful attempts (i have a poor vertical leap) i hopped on top of the shrub. only to be immediately swallowed by the hedge. completely. it looked like i had vanished. I FELL THROUGH A HEDGE, people. why do these things happen to me? or, more accuratley, why do i keep doing these things to myself. perhaps i just shouldn't go outside anymore. the only thing you could see was my leg sticking out the side. i managed to crawl out of the hedge, russ, rebecca and katie had nearly peed their pants with laughter. it was pretty funny. i can admit that at least. because if you can't laugh at yourself, then you have no sense of humor.

No comments: