Thursday, May 25, 2006

moving SSSSSUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKSSSSSSS

on my top 10 list of things i hate to do, moving is definitely one of them. the long lazy days of may have slipped by all too fast. sitting in the backyard has been replaced with figuring out how to fit stuff into boxes. (baby was not actually packed into box)

what makes leaving harder is that i have no clear plan. you know, besides move back in with my parents. it's very kind of them, but i might just go nuts after about 2 weeks, if that. there's also a letdown after working so hard and accomplishing this goal of earning my degree. of course wondering what next is on my mind, which makes it so much more annoying when complete strangers ask me this.

i decided that moving and saying goodbye is like ripping off a band-aid. if you do it slowly or quickly, it still sucks.

No comments: