Sunday, May 28, 2006

on moving

things are happening too fast now. my room (formerly known as my fortress of solitude) is a shambles. well, it usually is a shambles because i am a slob. but now, most all of my books and clothes are gone. i sold my desk on craigslist yesterday. and this lady just bought my bed, again thanks to craigslist. man, i know that i shouldn't be attached to material goods and all that, but dang, i loved that bed. it was a great bed. through my many nights of insomnia, at least i was comfortable. and i could look out my window at the mountains and english bay and the vancouver skyline. now i am sitting amongst dust bunnies.

change bites.

2 comments:

Lara said...

yes, still not accepting it yet. I hope the house hasn't been too crazy these last few days. have fun at the wedding, Sienna and I miss you already!

audrey said...

are we internet friends now? that's weird.