Tuesday, June 27, 2006

digression, part II

still in eugene. another night in the mortch (that's slang for mortuary, for those of you not in the know). jumped in the river this afternoon and then had a dairy queen dipped cone. summer perfection. i took 3 showers today, plus the river dip. it's still hot.

i delayed yet again because, it's summer and i have little tying me down right now. and i get to see katie brown (katie likes coffee, her husband derek, and coffee. she doesn't like starbucks, bad knees, and starbucks.) in eugene tomorrow.

i'm going home tomorrow night, i swear. then the nothingness can set in. i kind of need a break anyway.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I like Katie and Derek and coffee (if it has lots of chocolate) and I also hate starbucks! I don't like nomadic audrey, she is sad and doesn't respond to emails. I do like Mr. Yoshido and auntie audrey who plays with Sienna, grills things, makes nachos and guacamole and watches brain candy movies with me.