Wednesday, July 05, 2006

here i go again

july 4th was overstimulating. i haven't seen such fervor, well, since the last 4th of july i was in america. besides that, i had a good time catching up with more old friends. we drove to santa cruz, one of my favorite places on earth. ponderosa lodge is full of wonderful and crazy memories. going there makes me take a deep breath and relax. it was needed.

i'm going to michigan tomorrow. MICHIGAN! TOMORROW! insane. job interview craziness. the rest of my life appears to be happening, a lot faster than i like.

5 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Good Luck Aud!!!
I will be thinking of you while you are in Michigan. I hope whatever your decision is that you are happy indeed!

Anonymous said...

Me too!! GOOD LUCK! (Vancouver misses you...the atrium seems empty)

Lara said...

Hey! Michigan rocks and so do you, I can't think of a better combination, except a spare room in my house and you. Yes, that would be even better. Give me your number in Cali so I can call you when you get back. When DO you get back?

Anonymous said...

Holy hell, Michigan!

That means we'll practically be neighbours when I move back to Toronto. Sweet. Also, I miss you like crazy.

Oh, and Mel misses you, too.

Anonymous said...

Updates, updates, we need an update :) Miss you Aud. Looking forward to hearing what's going on.
bw