Saturday, March 12, 2005

singing badly at the top of my lungs

last night we had a little reunion with my regent community group from last year.
songs karaoked (among many, but these were the best):
1. hey ya, outkast - which is pretty damn hard
2. we built this city, starship
3. livin' on a prayer, bon jovi
4. wannabe, spice girls
5. here i go again on my own, whitesnake
6. all group finale songs: bohemian rhapsody, queen and we didn't start the
fire, billy joel
(we got a perfect score of 100)

favorite lyric: "Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio, don't you remember, We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll"

if you come to vancouver, you too, could do this (unless your're in a rock band, so the excitement of karoke would escape you). and then have a wicked good hedgehog ice cream pie afterward. and hang out with me. i'm going to lose my voice - which is exactly how i sounded for the entire ponderosa summer.

No comments: