Sunday, March 06, 2005

tired

i seem to have moved out of my post-vacation depression. papers, projects, reading, and tests loom, but i find myself immune to the stress. or perhaps apathetic. check back in a few weeks, i'm sure i'll be redlining then.

i spent most of the week working at the well. it's the coffeeshop on campus that gives me a really meager income. covers groceries and a beer here and there. if i don't feel like studying, i may as well be doing something else productive.

played another round of ultimate frisbee. my team remains undefeated, although this time around i didn't really contribute to the game. but as i've said before, i do enjoy being with friends and getting some exercise and getting muddy.

made a mexican lunch for some friends. turned out all right, i think. a good way to celebrate sabbath, a meal with friends. i crammed 8 people into my little basement apartment. i look forward to hosting again sometime.

No comments: