Thursday, June 14, 2007

one of THOSE days

the interesting: had a job interview. thought it went all right, i hope it works out. won't know for a while yet.

the annoying: i missed my flight today. this is only the second time it has ever happened to me; though the last time was a mere 1 1/2 years ago, and that was a crazed drive from st. louis to chicago. this time, i had to jet home from the interview to throw a few more things in my bag and then dash to the airport, only to be thwarted by traffic, and having to take the BART home since my mom had already left, and i hadn't eaten anything since a banana before my interview. trying to just slow down and relax until my redeye tonight. my life has unfortunately been of this speed lately. so i'm trying to come down off the adrenaline/stress rush and not be too upset with myself. and still be excited about wedding fun this weekend (which i am)

the awful: it is 101 degrees here today. as in dalmatians. as in my face is melting. as in this 101 degrees of suck. if it's going to be like this, i am going to be really cranky for the next 3 months.

ugh.

No comments: